My fingers are crossed that some of the sales at Rue La La over the next two days are going to be fantabulous. That holiday shopping sale last week? Bust. There are a few sales over the next two days that I am definitely looking forward to.
First, today is a The Most Wanted Jewelry Sale. According to the preview, this sale is going to feature many different types of jewelry from different designers. Some of the designers that will be included in the sale are Andrea Candela, Judith Ripka, and Penny Preville. This sale will begin at 11 a.m. EST.
Then, tomorrow appears to be a gift-giving bonanaza! The preview says that these gifts will even be delivered in time for Christmas – hoorrah! The boutiques that will open at 11 a.m. EST include:
- Deliver the Joy: Outerwear – Designers include Miss Sixty and Michael Kors
- Deliver the Joy: Footwear – Designers include Cole Haan and Stuart Weitzman
- Deliver the Joy: Denim – No designer information has been released
- Deliver the Joy: Handbags – Designers include Kate Spade and Furla
- Deliver the Joy: Fashion – Designers include BCBG Max Azria and Marc by Marc Jacobs
It appears that each sale will be a mix of styles for him and style for her. *Hopefully* a variety of gifts will be included in these sales and not just items that would only be suitable for the trendiest/ most metrosexual among us.
If you are not yet a member of Rue La La, get on it! If you sign up before December 24, 2009, you will receive a FREE $10 credit in your account. $10 free! At the very least this will cover the cost of shipping.
Click here to register via my personal registration link. Without this link you’ll just be stuck on the waiting list and unable to shop the fab sales over the next two days!