GraveyardMall.com: 50% Off All Christmas/ Moving Sale Items!

by Lisa on December 22nd, 2009


Whee! Time for another update with my favorite junk store, GraveyardMall.com!  You might be asking yourself what it is that I like so much about this store and honestly – I have no idea!  But if you’re looking for something small or are just a collector of random things, this is a great place to look.

Right now when you enter promo code SHIPIN2010 at checkout, you’ll be able to take 50% off all of the items currently included in the site’s Christmas/ Moving Sale!  (Sadly, these items will not ship until January.)

Some of the deals you’ll find in the Sale section include:

You really can’t beat the price on this Kinder Toddler Hooded Terry Robe.  Originally the robe cost $24.99, but it’s on sale for $4.99.  After the additional 50% discount it’s just $2.49.

My boyfriend puts shoe stretchers in his work shoes, and let me tell you – these things aren’t cheap.  Well, they weren’t cheap before GraveyardMall.com came around, anyhow.

These shoe stretchers, which work on shoes in mens sizes 9-14 originally sold for $24.99.  They’re currently on sale for $8.99, though the extra discount drops the price to just $4.49!

Possibly due to my love of travel, I’m a huge fan of old maps.  And I love this big old wooden globe:

It originally sold for $89.99, but is on sale for $39.99.  After the discount it’s just $19.99!

This Umbra iPod Touch Bungee Case is a great deal:

It normally sells for $12.99, but is on sale for just $1.99.  After the discount you’re getting a case for just a buck!

As long as you don’t go to GraveyardMall.com thinking it’s going to be full of wonderful products, you might be surprised at what you find.  75% of the stuff on the site and especially in the Christmas/ Moving Sale is junk.  But the other 25% isn’t bad at all and the prices can’t be beat!  (Just don’t forget to enter the promo code to get your extra 50% savings!!)

Shipping adds just $5.99 to any order.

Comments are closed.