Whenever I sign up for deals on the internet, I always make sure to provide my birth date when it’s an available option. Why? Free presents, of course!
This year I decided to make a list of all of the “presents” I received from various vendors. Where applicable, I have provided the link so that you can sign up for the same birthday specials.
Here are the best offers I received:
This is the lipgloss trio I picked up today from my local Sephora. Absolutely no purchase was necessary! Great deal! Click here to join Beauty Insiders. Joining Beauty Insiders is completely free of charge and they often send out coupons just for insiders. Plus, you’ll get this great birthday freebie!
- $15 off any purchase coupon both online and in the mail from Banana Republic, with no minimum purchase needed for redemption.
- $15 off any purchase at Express.
- $10 off any purchase at Victoria’s Secret.
- $10 off any purchase at Torrid. Sign up for a Diva Style Account (free of charge).
- Coupon for a free Chocolate Overload Cake or New York Cheesecake from Jack in the Box. Sign up for the Secret Society of Cool People.
- Coupon for a free scoop of ice cream from Ben and Jerry’s. Sign up to be a Chunk Spleunker to get the free birthday coupon. (You used to get a free scoop just for joining the club, too!)
- Free drink (any size!) from Caribou Coffee. Sign up for the Caribou Coffee email list.
- 1 Free Scoop of Ice Cream from Baskin-Robbins. Sign up for the Baskin-Robbins Birthday Club.
- Free Stir Fry Meal from BD’s Mongolian BBQ. Sign up for Club Mongo.
- Free large soda at any AMC Theatre. Sign up for an AMC MovieWatcher account.
- Aveda Personal Blends Pure-Fume Body Care Product. Sign up for the Aveda Birthday Program.This was one of the best freebies I received! My coupon arrived in the mail a few weeks ago, and yesterday I went to get my Aveda birthday goodie. I was so surprised at what I received! I was able to choose the item I wanted, out of an assortment of items including lotion, body wash, bath salts, and more. I tested 10 different scents to determine which one I liked the best.
I took the picture above so you could see just how large my body wash truly is! The small Aveda bottle is a true Aveda travel size product. My birthday present is MUCH larger! If you have not already done so, I highly recommend signing up for the Aveda Birthday Program!
These offers are so-so, meaning they aren’t 100% free:
- Free shake with the purchase of any Roastburger at Arby’s. Sign up for Arby’s Extras.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Join the Blizzard Fan Club.
- Free dessert with the purchase of any entree at Chili’s. Sign up for the Email Club.
- $10 off an order of $25 or more from Origins.
- 10% off promo code from Milwaukee-based paper store Broadway Paper.
- Free shipping plus no sales tax on my next order from Skechers.
- 10% off promo code for American Apparel.
- 15% off any one item at Borders. Sign up for a Borders Rewards account.
What are some birthday freebies that you love and that I’ve missed? Please share!