Rumor: $2 Ribbed Tanks at Old Navy This Saturday

by Lisa on June 18th, 2009

I have not been able to find this from Old Navy, but lots of websites are reporting that Old Navy will be selling all ribbed tank tops for $2 on Saturday, June 20, 2009.

Like the flip-flop sale a few weeks ago, this will probably only be in-stores.

If anyone has any confirmation of this, please do share!

6 Responses

1. lmtjc19 says:

I can confirm this, I just saw a commercial for it on TV. Just keep in mind though that there is probably a limit as to how many you can get. The $1 flip flops had a limit of 5.

Also get there early (I think they opened the store for the flip flops at 8:00am) so you can get a good color selection.

Be prepared for the lines as well, they stretched all around the inside of the store for the flip flops!

2. Summer says:

Ok…this doesn't have anything to do with the tank tops…but, it IS Old Navy related.

I TOTALLY just scored one of the highly coveted $75 off $100 or more purchase!!!!! I'm SOO stoked!!!

So…just so you know..it is possible to get those….cause I'm just an ordinary person. I just happened to catch it at the right time. :)

3. Fantabulously Frugal says:

Congrats Summer!!

4. Supermodelquin says:

As some of you may have noticed, the coupons from last week are good all the way until 7/2 which means that those coupons are on the site until next Thursday. There are plenty left to find so head on over and start hunting. We’ve also got a new Item of the Week: women’s amazing stretchy tanks for $5! So fabulous!

Good luck!

Nicole D.
    Brand Advocate working on behalf of Old Navy

oldnavyweekly.com

m80im.com/newsroom/tag/old-navy/

5. Supermodelquin says:

This week at OldNavyWeekly.com, we’ve got a little change we know you’ll think is fabulous! Now you can share and keep a coupon of the same value. So, if you’re lucky enough to find one of this week’s $65 coupons, you can gift it to a Facebook friend and pocket one for yourself! Happy hunting!
    Good luck!

Nicole D.
    Brand Advocate working on behalf of Old Navy

oldnavyweekly.com

m80im.com/newsroom/tag/old-navy/

6. Supermodelquin says:

Get your hunting fingers ready because this week at OldNavyWeekly.com we’re hiding $65 off $100 coupons and you can still keep one for yourself and gift one to a friend…if you find them quick enough, that is. Happy hunting!

Nicole D.