Reminder: $7 Sale Happening at Tulle Right Now!

by Lisa on May 5th, 2009

If you haven’t already done so, don’t forget to check out the Less-Than-$7 going on right now at Tulle!

Let me know if you pick up anything!

Sale ends May 7, 2009.

8 Responses

1. Jennifer says:

I am NOT usually up this early, but I just couldn't get back to sleep after my husband's alarm went off at 4:15. So, I made the best of it and shopped this sale. I got to it by 5:20, "shopped" until 5:35, and scored 6 fabulous items (4 tops, 1 sweater, 1 dress) for a grand total of 37.04, including 9.10 for shipping (based on weight & destination, not a flat fee). There were AT LEAST 4 items that I wanted that were ALREADY sold out!

2. Jess says:

I decided to try 2 pairs of leggings this spring and scored two cute tops!! 26 bucks including shipping!! Yay!!

3. Lilly J says:

Wow. I never shop online. I found a bunch of cute things for 3.99. I also saw that things are saling out quick. Has anyone shopped at this store before? I bought a few items and I am hoping that they are good quality.

4. Chicagolandia says:

I left you a blog award, if these are your thing, pop over and read the details at http://chi-annie.blogspot.com/2009/05/bloggy-awards-time.html.

5. Tiffany says:

$35 for 2 dresses, a coat, a sweater and a blouse!! And that includes shipping! AND they donate 5% to your choice of 5 charities! I chose Room To Read.

LOVE IT!

6. Martha says:

It’s crazy how quick stuff is getting sold out! I scored three blouses and a cute jacket for $20!!!! Thanks so much, Fab, I hope you got some stuff too!

7. K says:

I got on as soon as I could and I was worried that the stuff would be sold out. Finally found a dress I could wear to a wedding! Got tons of stuff for less than $40. Went back to check on things, lots of stuff were already sold out.

8. Fantabulously Frugal says:

Y’all did some great shopping! I really hope you enjoy the items!