I was happy to see that a whopping 158 of you like J. Crew Flip Flops as much as I do. They are pretty darn nice, especially now that summer is so so close.
And so many of you had such good reasons for what you love about summer! Some of my favorites:
- swimming in the moonlight with nothing on!!!! (in the country with a cornfield all around)
- I most look forward to all of the different festivals and special events that go on all around me. No other time of year can I find fun and free or cheap things to do every single weekend!
- patio weather and sangrias!
- No alarm clock
- Spending more time with the kids. These days will not come back. I believe in living every day to the fullest (and then some).
- The anniversary of the very best day of my life! On June 3rd I married my college sweetheart and I love him more and more with each passing day!
And, of course the most popular response for what makes summer so great was The Beach.
My favorite answer comes courtesy of Laura at Beyond Ordinary:
I love the warmth of the sun – it’s like going outside and getting a big hug every day! Sometimes it almost knocks you over, but then I can jump into the cool lake water at my grandparents house. I love continuing our childhood tradition of drinking a can of coke and swimming at our grandparents house with the radio blaring. =)
Congratulations, Laura! I’ll contact you and get a little treat out in the mail.
But…I couldn’t pick just one! There are too many great things about summer, as you all shared.
So winner #2 comes courtesy of Ms. Mik at So Dazzling Blogs:
The feeling of not caring. Having fun with family, lighting fireworks showing you don’t have to spend a gazzilion dollars to have the best time of your life with the people you love most. Summer = PURE BLISS
I will be contacting you, too, Ms. Mik.
But now to the grand prize winner of a pair of J. Crew “Classic” Flip-Flops-
In case you were wondering, Britt said her favorite thing about summer is having a tan. Agreed!
Congratulations Britt – I’ll be emailing you shortly about your J. Crew flip flops to you.