Coming Soon to OldNavyWeekly.com: $60 Off $100 Coupons

by Lisa on May 7th, 2009

I just received the following message from OldNavyWeekly.com and wanted to share it with all of you:

Fantabulously Frugal,

This week at OldNavyWeekly.com, we’ll have another fabulous coupon to hide, $60 off $100 purchase. We’ll also be releasing the coupons at different times like last week, so more of you have the chance at scoring one of these fabulous offers.
In other exciting news: we’ll be introducing a “retrieve coupon” button that will let you resend a coupon to your inbox if you should lose it!

Good luck and happy hunting!

Nicole D.

Brand Advocate working on behalf of Old Navy
www.oldnavyweekly.com

**Because I feel bad posting it in a blog post, I will give you a hint about how to find the high $$$ ($60 off $100) coupons on the website. Search this site for previous Old Navy postings and look for a comment so kindly left by tperko. I think you will find it greatly beneficial in your search of the site. Happy Hunting!**

7 Responses

1. Mimi says:

I didn’t see any old Old Navy posts with a comment my tperko.

2. Summer says:

I tried that little “trick”…but, it doesn’t work for me. ?? Any ideas anyone out there???

3. Fantabulously Frugal says:

Curious. I’m using Firefox on a Mac and it worked for me just now. But it doesn’t appear the coupons have been updated yet.

4. Summer says:

I’m using internet explorer, so I’ll try Firefox and see if that makes a difference…..thanks for the tip!! :)

5. Summer says:

Yep…works with Firefox! Odd that it won’t work with Internet Explorer..?? OH well….thanks again!!

6. Supermodelquin says:

This week at OldNavyWeekly.com we’ll be hiding coupons worth up to $60 off $100 and releasing them at different times so more of you, our stylish shoppers, have a chance at finding them!

You’ll be asked to enter your email address when you discover your first coupon. This helps to keep your coupon safe, while you keep hunting for a better one. So take your time, snoop like the coupon-hunting pro we know you are and when you’ve found the most fabulous coupon you can find, hit “Make Coupon.”

Once you click the button, that fabulous deal is yours for the week—and each email address only gets one coupon per week, so choose wisely!

Also, we’ve got some exciting things coming up next week so stay tuned for OldNavyWeekly.com to get even more fabulous!

Good luck and happy hunting!

Nicole D.
    Brand Advocate working on behalf of Old Navy

oldnavyweekly.com

m80im.com/newsroom/tag/old-navy/

7. Anonymous says:

I still can't find it ! Any help ?