It only seemed fair that if I was going to write about how to be the Seattle Seahawks 12th Man that I should also post about how to be the Denver Broncos Biggest Fan on the same day, lest you think I’m a bit partial to the Seahawks. Let me assure you that I am not.
True Story that hasn’t happened yet: This year on my fantasy football team I had the opportunity to pick up Peyton Manning, but I decided to heed my husband’s advice and instead picked up the best available running back, C.J. Spiller. I’m pretty sure this decision – my first of the draft – lead me to last place in our league. Next year I’m going back to my tried and true formula of picking a quarter back first and have my sights set on either Peyton Manning or Russell Wilson. Not like this is particularly brilliant on my behalf considering they’re both going to the Super Bowl. Still – it’s the thought that counts.
I graduated high school in 1999, which just so happens to be the last time Denver won the Super Bowl. If you plan on cheering them on to their first championship in 15 years, here’s some gear that may help you do so in style:
1. Women’s Old-Style Denver Broncos Tee - $38
2. Yeti Knit Ski Hat - $29.95
3. Denver Broncos Decorative Eye Strips - $4.99
4. Denver Broncos Camouflage Scarf - $17.95
6. Essie Aruba Blue Nail Polish - $7.79
7. Nike Denver Broncos Mile High Thunder Tee – $27.95
8. Denver Broncos Knit Knee Slipper Socks - $29.95
9. Denver Broncos Track Jacket - $68.80
10. Orange, White & Navy Hair Tie Set – $5.50
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a (very) small commission if you click a link and purchase something.